You are here
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager - Saudi National ONLY
AED30,000 - AED35,000
- A multinational manufacturing business, based in Jeddah - Supply Chain Manager
- *We can only accept Saudi National CV's*
About Our Client
A multinational manufacturing business based in Jeddah.
- Ensure robust production and materials scheduling at site in order to keep the continuity of supplies for the patients and consumers and to ensure that the products are not out of stock.
- Ensure that the site warehouses are kept in compliance with the GMP, EHS & Regulatory commitments.
- Coordinating the customer demand in an efficient and effective manner with the site functions as well as with the Contract Manufacturers to meet the customer's expectations and all business objectives.
- Ensure timely clearance of consignments from customs.
- Ensure that the inventory is kept at an optimum level as per the Site's Stock Policy in order to meet the company's working capital targets.
- Ensure full support of the Logistics department in all cross functional projects and initiatives.
- Play an integral role in the end to end supply chain by maintaining a close liaison with the Supply and Demand Satellite and Distribution warehouses.
- Ensure that a robust Risk Management Process is in place and in use within the Logistics function.
- Ensure QMS compliance within the Logistics function.
- Managing a team of 12 people.
The Successful Applicant
- You have worked for a manufacturing business
- Managed or supervised a supply chain & logistics function
- You are a Saudi National
What's on Offer
SAR 30,000 - 35,000