You are here
Supply Chain Manager (F&B)
Opportunity with a a global F&B Firm
Must have expericne in setting up F&B Supply Chain Processes
About Our Client
My client, a global FMCG company is looking to recruit Supply Chain Manager to head their F&B division
The role of Supply Chain Manager (F&B) will include, but not limited to the following:
Responsible for leading all aspects of the Supply Chain Planning, Purchasing, Logistics & Commercial function, focusing on implementing core and bespoke stock management systems that create processes for effective and accurate forecasting and replenishment to all stores
- Co-ordinate with sales and operations teams by regularly reviewing systems and processes for forecasting, inventory controls through the development of key performance indicators for each link in the supply processes.
- Execute effective inventory management of new products/discontinuations
- Deliver a sustainable, business-relevant, requirements planning system.
- Create a core master data warehouse platform.
- Lead, educate and report all planning metrics.
- Continuously investigate and propose more efficient and cost saving ways of distributing products to Stores/Markets.
- Research, present and gain approval for more efficient and effective distribution methods and manage these to completion.
- Develop short to medium term Logistics strategies in close liaison with Managing Director.
- Create visibility throughout the Supply Chain
- Ensure regular communication with all stakeholders including Franchise Partners, and conduct regular and constructive meetings with all third party service providers.
- Accountable for setting quality assurance policies, standards, compliance procedures and audit measures within the guidelines provided by company and Local Country laws.
- Lead Quality and Safety Assurance activities necessary to achieve business objectives with our suppliers and distributors, including HACCP and ISO standards.
- * Develop a strong understanding of our markets to ensure that all routes meet specific brand
- requirements and identify issues with current operating practice and deliver solutions
- Manage cost and inventory controls
- Prepare yearly Business plans and budgets for the Supply Chain Department.
- Ensure that costs are kept to within budgeted levels, continuously looking for additional savings to maximise bottom line contribution.
- Define activities and elements for the overall stock-take programme to meet Company expectations, and ensure that these are complied with. Responsible for all shrinkage in the Distribution Centers.
- Set and maintain agreed stock targets and re-order levels in conjunction with the requirements of the business.
- Budget and manage inventory and purchase - volume and value.
- Ensure that stocking policies result in a replenishment process that consistently deliver required product volumes on-time and in-full, within date sensitive tolerances, via distribution chains to stores.
- Continuous monitoring the costs for all buying for food, non-food and Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E)
- Ensure compliance with supplier appointment procedures.
- Year on year savings for procurement costs maintaining the quality and brand standards
- Alongside the other department heads, develop the capabilities of the supply chain team through direction, coaching, setting clear objectives and performance standards, providing feedback and managing divisional and individual team development plans.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Supply Chain Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Overall 10 + years' experience in Logistics, Planning and Inventory operations with at least 5 years as a manager.
- Must have prior experience in the F&B industry in GCC
- Multi-market, multi-channel management experience;
- Large SKU count performance management experience and an outstanding track record of service standards
What's on Offer
AED 25,000 + Benefits