You are here
Supply Chain Planning Manager - Retail
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer.
Must have supply chain management experience within the Retail business.
About Our Client
This is a leading UAE organization that have expanded throughout the GCC and developed a diverse retail portfolio. They are continuously growing and only ever look to bring on board the best talent available in the market to help deliver their vision and strategies for the future.
- Develop inventory levels to optimize service levels.
- Uses broad knowledge of supply chain planning practices and procedures to develop and provide input to tactical sales and operations plans and other supply chain strategies.
- Reviews and analyses standard supply chain data, and optimization/scenario management models to help analyse forecasts for short term outlook.
- Lead change to develop processes to support and optimize planning and inventory management, and to control processes to assist operations in achieving KPI targets.
- Develop and drive processes supporting life-cycle and excess & obsolescence management.
- Accountable for S&OP process steps establishing demand and capacity outlook throughout the year and preparation of S&OP plan.
- Provides guidance and feedback to help team identify areas of improvement and cost management deficiencies in order to create efficient supply chain planning techniques and tools/systems.
- Partners with team members in deciding which tools/systems are appropriate to use for specific supply chain environments. May develop and maintain tools/systems.
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, preferably in business or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Forecasting, ideally within the retail industry.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent follow-up and sense of urgency.
- High drive for results.
- Strong impact and influencing skills.
- Exceptional ability to foster both internal and external relationships.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to operate in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to create strategies to balance day-to-day activities with long-range business objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
A key role in this crucial organisation will pay an attractive salary between AED 30,000 - 40,000 with fantastic benefits for the successful candidate.