You are here
Supply Planner (French Speaking)
Supply Planning role with multinational FMCG company
Require French speaking candidates only
About Our Client
My client is a Multinational FMCG organisation operating in over 100 countries worldwide and have been in the industry for over 50 years. The company has a broad fmcg and retail portfolio and employ over 15,000 employees worldwide.
The role of Supply Planner will include, but not limited to the following:
- Manage in market logistics to ensure inbound supply and distribution to meet customer service goals.
- Track the delivery of orders into the market, managing any regulatory issues as well as the physical logistics.
- Monitor inventory and outbound logistics to customers, and the management and shelf life of inventories.
- Act as local contact with local warehouse management, tracking performance and resolving issues.
- Measure and report market OTIF and track actions for improvement.
- Plan and confirm replenishment plans and place orders for local 3rd party suppliers to ensure availability.
- Plan replenishment for locally 3rd party supply that is not managed by GSC, based on forecast demand to calculate net requirements and place orders.
- Work with local procurement team to monitor supplier performance and agree lead time and order quantity parameters for use in replenishment planning.
- Create orders in local system and issue to local 3rd party suppliers.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure on time supply and manage issues.
- Support replenishment planning for global supply from sites and 3rd party suppliers managed by GSC.
- Ensure market inventory and purchase order data are up to date and correct (e.g. PO receipts and confirmation updates), and uploaded to Infor.
- Review and agree inventory planning parameters calculated by GSC, with particular attention to any market specific characteristics that might impact planning strategy or parameters.
- Review and confirm replenishment plans calculated by GSC for the market, with focus on any factors not captured in the Infor planning.
- Place orders in DSC and local market system and update as needed with changes and confirmations.
- Place order in DSC in line with the agreed replenishment orders.
- Place orders in local system in line with agreed replenishment orders.
- Raise order change requests and update orders as appropriate if approved.
- Escalate any issues with codes or parameters in entering orders to GSC.
- Identify and support the resolution of potential customer service issues.
- Review market stock and orders position to identify any stock outs, and work with local Demand Manager, S&M and management team to resolve and minimize impact.
- Respond to Infor inventory alerts to amend orders or action excess inventory to address potential issues. Communicate any potential issues to local management team.
- Attend and input to weekly Customer Service reviews providing clear and prioritized summary of issues for market.
- Monitor and report actual stock outs, help identify potential low or excess stock positions, and support the resolution of potential issues to avoid service issues or scrapping.
- Weekly reporting of out of stocks with comments on impacts and resolution.
- Review monthly reports of projected out of stocks from GSC, and manage actions to avoid or mitigate.
- Review excess stock reports and produce action plans to reduce e.g. order changes, repacking, working with Demand Manager on opportunities to increase demand.
- Report potential scrapping and actions to mitigate this.
- Provide market supply chain support to product launch planning, discontinuations, and tender planning and preparation.
- Work with market Demand Manager and Launch Manager regarding new product launches. Plan initial stock builds with GSC and confirm initial purchase orders. Support launch planning updating with stock availability and expediting order parameter and order changes with GSC dependent on product performance.
- Work with market Demand Manager to identify discontinued and use up products and support communication with GSC.
- Support tender planning and responses for the market, assessing supply situation, and input to feasibility and costs to serve in PAR process.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Supply Planner the ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 years of experience in Supply planning
- Must have experience in FMCG, Retail or Pharma industries
- Must be French speaking
- Must have knowledge of documentation, 3PL and order management
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Capable of presenting information to all levels of management with supporting analysis and assumptions.
- Proven ability to deal with complexity and manage relationships across a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to utilise technology to improve efficiency and performance, including Excel, planning software and ERP system.
What's on Offer
AED 12,000 + benefits