You are here
Tax Associate for a Newly set up VAT consultancy in Abu Dhabi.
Support cross-industry clients with managing VAT compliance and processes.
About Our Client
Our client is a newly set up VAT consultancy in Abu Dhabi, looking to recruit a Tax Associate to support cross-industry clients with managing VAT compliance and processes.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Providing VAT consultancy to clients on how different projects can be VAT compliant.
- Dealing with VAT Audits and other tax office communication.
- Training clients and their employees on how they can be VAT compliant.
- Assessment of financial risk for non-compliance with VAT obligations.
- Implementation of relevant processes and procedures to achieve correct and appropriate VAT reporting.
- Design and implement strategy based on nature of operations to establish an effective VAT structure.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Tax Associate position you MUST have;
- Graduated from an accredited international university.
- A minimum of 2 years of VAT experience with the EU regulation of tax specifically (full time or internships).
- Open to working for a start up
- Excellent writing skills,
- Sociable with good communication/interpersonal skills and a dynamic personality.
- Willing to move to Abu Dhabi, UAE.
What's on Offer
The successful Tax Associate will receive a competitive package of AED 13000-17000, plus standard benefits such as family medical cover, insurance and annual flight tickets.