You are here
Techno Functional Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Exciting opportunity to manage an ongoing MS Dynamics CRM implementation
- Must have excellent techno AND functional experience with MS Dynamics CRM
About Our Client
This is an instantly recognisable organisation in Dubai - the absolute leader in their field in the UAE with exciting opportunities available for the best talent to come and be involved with the best technologies.
As a position of technical and professional influence, you will frequently operate at the leading edge of technology. Recommend, justify and lead the delivery of the internal enhancements / customisation to Microsoft products to meet complex business needs.
- Lead new IT initiatives/ projects related to CRM and related business functions.
- Configure the Microsoft Applications to meet business requirements and document application set-ups, to be process and MIS requirement and functional specs.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Handle support tickets pertaining to CRM modules in Microsoft and related technologies in compliance with support SLA.
- Interact with the vendor project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs and application extensions.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials
- Deliver end-user training
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent with an in-depth knowledge of the following process areas: Sales Force Automation, Marketing & Service Management and Order Management and related Accounts Receivable processes.
- CRM 2013 or 2015 Certification
- At least 6 years experience in core areas of CRM (Sales, Service and/or Marketing modules)
- At least 4 full lifecycle implementations on MS Dynamics CRM (2013, 2015 would be advantageous)
- Experience with Microsoft's Sure-Step Implementation Methodology
- Experience with integration with third party Marketing tools like Eloqua / Marketo / Social CRM would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge on Dynamics Architecture and Data Model and proficient with Microsoft Tools
- Capable of under taking complex MS Dynamics CRM configuration as well as customisations
- Development capabilities on Microsoft .Net Framework, including C#, VB.Net and integrating Microsoft CRM with Microsoft SharePoint.
What's on Offer
This exciting opportunity offers the chance to work with leading technology in an instantly recognisable organisation in the Dubai, with a good salary of AED 20,000 - 24,000 plus great company benefits to the successful candidate.