You are here
This position is now filled
Trade Marketing Executive
- First experience in trade marketing required, ideally in retail or FMCG
- University degree in Marketing is needed
About Our Client
Our client designs, manufactures and distributes watches throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Far East.
The key responsibilities for this position is:
- Collaborates with the Sales team for the ideation, planning and budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions.
- Develop marketing plans for the brands along with key customers such as; special events, retail activations, trade shows and POS promotions to drive and influence sales.
- Gather, analyze and interpret market information by collecting Market Intelligence and constant monitoring of market/segment developments, and structuring internal and external data to share segment information regularly with all relevant team members within the sales organization.
- Acts as the interface between the regional organization and global marketing team for product and segment specific topics.
- Support the Sales team and customers in the execution of Retail Staff Training Programs
- Ensure local feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting sales teams, customers and stores
The Successful Applicant
University degree in Marketing is needed - Master and or any other qualification in Marketing is a plus.
Minimum 1 to 2 years of trade Marketing Management experience is needed
Knowledge of marketing and trade Marketing activities, tools and techniques is a plus
Knowledge of SharePoint platforms will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and company phone.