You are here
Training Manager (Facility Maintenance)
- Operational training & implementation of a quality measurement toolsets
- Responsible for the continuous development and delivery of the soft delivery
About Our Client
A facility maintenance company.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through the continuous development of the cleaning platform. Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods to maximise the learning of our people
- Develop and implement a mentoring network through the development of a train the trainer network
- Monitor and evaluate training delivery effectiveness on a continuous basis through assurance quality checks reports and associated findings
- Manage the operational training budget for Soft Services.
- Have an ability to introduce innovation solutions that inspire the continuous delivery of best practice.
- You will understand what great look like and can passionately share that vision with the team
- You will be an individual who values safety as an integral part of their personal DNA
Management & Leadership
- To clearly and concisely communicate training objectives to managers and their supervisors.
- To have a hands on whose leadership style
- To deliver an effective train the trainer platform
- For the soft services platform to be responsible for effective managing and leading through the continuous evaluations of performance outputs through the ASQ tool set
- Draw an overall or individualised operational training plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Recognise talent and working with the management team provide the operational training platform that allows our people to excel in their day to day delivery
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Compliance with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH and ensuring the custodial team members + subcontractors are following the requirements
- Deliver and maintain fully compliant ISO quality platform
- Following client/company guidelines with regards to the identification and reporting of health and safety hazards.
- Following Permit to Work system (company and client) and ensuring the custodial team members + subcontractors are following these requirements
- Perform HSE inspections and lead accident and incident investigation
- Collaborating with HSEQ Department to provide answer to client's complaints, inspections, audits, etc.
- Ensure all cleaning staff have received the adequate training for the task to be performed.
- Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work and request the staff or sub-contractors that you are responsible for and ensure they do the same
- Follow all rules and regulations relevant to your place of work and in accordance with HSEQ Management System.
- Work with the Soft Platform owner to ensure continuous development of the 'platform' and full compliance with the defined SOPs.
The Successful Applicant
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Facility Management or Business Management. BICSc is desirable.
Experience : Minimum 7 years of Job related experience, at least 5 years in a similar position. Two (2) years' experience in providing training and safety information to multilingual staff
Special Skills in training: Experience in developing and delivery of training programs, Experience in the management of a staff training matrix, Working knowledge of employee relations practices. Sound knowledge in MS Office and database skills
People Management Skills: Demonstrate leadership abilities, Strong presentation and public-speaking abilities. Excellent interpersonal skills. Should be proactive, energetic and have the ability to work under pressure
Language Skills: Strong verbal, listening, written communication skills required. Hindi speaker Desirable
Should have worked Outside in a multicultural environment preferably.
What's on Offer
25-28 000 QAR