You are here
Vice President Sales
- FMCG experience in Saudi Arabia
- Managing large teams and leading sales strategy across major branded FMCG busine
About Our Client
Large well known FMCG foodstuff manufacturing company in Saudi Arabia with large market share and reputation. As part of their exciting growth plans the commercial strategy of the business is critical to ensuring the continued expansion and success of the group.
As VP Sales you will report directly to the CEO overseeing the development of the sales strategy in line with the overall group strategy and in coordination with the growth, acquisition and new market introduction plans. You will also:
- Oversee departmental budget and monitor financial performance against budget, whilst identifying areas of cost improvement
- Lead and execute all projects related to the function
- Define all targets to increase market share, profitability and growth in to new markets
- Build and manage relationships with clients
- Manage your team including all people management, performance and talent development. The sales team is in excess of 1500 people involving multiple channels to market
- Develop prepare and control all reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be a senior executive level highly knowledgeable FMCG market sales professional.
- He should have worked extensively across Saudi Arabia and be comfortable and experienced in the local market and sector.
- Degree qualified and with experience of working in a well recognised or internationally renowned business, you are able to implement strategy, procedure, training and effect change on a company wide scale.
- A natural ability to develop and create relationships, you should also be a strong commercial operator and strategic leader of the function and business.
What's on Offer
Executive level package with exec benefits including schooling, bonus, medical, flight allowance