You are here
Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor
- Must have 10+ years of expericne
- Must have Logistics expericne in the Manufacturing Industry
About Our Client
Clients is a multinational manufacturing firm.
The role of Warehouse & Logistics Team Leader will include, but not limited to the following:
Maintaining safe and efficient operations across the warehousing and logistics operations. This includes stock control, inbound and outbound transport. The role provides the link between demand and supply and is responsible for ensuring that the business is capable to deliver against the requirements of the market.
- Safety: Maintain high Safety standards - Warehouse team, Warehouse area & all truck drivers. Deliver timely and effective communication of safety warnings, incidents & notices. Promote and use the SMAT discussion tool to the agreed target number.
- Environment: Full compliance with the site Environmental standards. Promote and use the EMAT discussion tool to the agreed target number
- Quality: Work closely with the operations and sales team to investigate any customer issues. Maintain the relevant warehousing and material control procedures to support the business Quality Management System.
- People Development: Carry out documented one-to-one discussions with the team on a minimum monthly basis. Ensure that all the team have annual appraisals and half yearly reviews with a development plan for each in the team.
- Cost Reduction: Maintain awareness of best practice logistics and warehousing practice to identify areas of saving / opportunity
- Performance: Establish and maintain a clear set of measures for the warehouse and planning operations to drive improvements in areas including (but not limited to) stock record accuracy for raw materials & finished goods, working capital, stock availability, SLOB levels and loading performance.
- Supply Chain: Coordinate between the sales and production teams to review the forecasted demand requirements and verify capability to supply both produced and merchandised materials.
- WCM: Lead the Customer Service pillar, using the methodology to drive improvements in our process and track performance gaps and quality issues.
- Adhere with company Policies, Principles of Conduct and Action
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Warehouse & Logistics Team Leader the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must have 10 + years of experience in Logistics and Warehouse
- Must have manufacturing industry experience
- Must be currently based in the UAE
- Arabic candidates are ideally preferred
What's on Offer
AED 17,000 + Benefits