You are here
Warehouse Manager - 3PL
Opportunity with one of the largest 3PL firms
Must have experience in the Food Industry
About Our Client
My client is a well-established 3PL Logistics firm who provide supply chain solutions to multi-national FMCG (Food and Non-Food) clients across the GCC region. The company is based in the UAE with over 1,500 employees.
The role of Warehouse Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- To manage the day to day warehouse operations
- Effectiveness of QHSE & Food safety policy implementation.
- Efficient management of shift operations, inventory control to ensure that the operation, customer service process and procedures are at all times to meet the requirements of all clients and to maximize the profitability of the company.
Operations and Customer Services
- Day to Day Management of Warehouse operations, House Keeping & inventory management.
- To set goals and targets for the warehouse and associated activities and staff.
- To review existing process and re-engineer as and when required for achieving set targets.
- Operational KPI's to meet requirements.
- Staff management including appraisals, objective setting, succession planning
- Training and development, leave planning and disciplinary process
- Liaison with Operations Manager regarding Operational requirement and client satisfaction level
- Participation in internal/external client review as required.
- Input for periodic contract review process.
- Management of operational costs against agreed forecasts and budgets
- Liaison with external agencies/suppliers/customers in order to facilitate operational efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Warehouse Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Atleast 5+ years of experience in 3PL warehouse Operations
- Customer service and Operational knowledge in Logistics & Distribution for Food industry
- Must have inventory experience in Frozen or Chilled category
- Good knowledge in WMS
- Good knowledge in local & GCC requirements on food transportation
- Must have experience working with Multinational FMCG clients
- Candidate preferably based in the UAE
- Candidate Must be Fluent in Hindi or Urdu
What's on Offer
AED 18,000 + Benefits