You are here
Warehouse Manager - FMCG - Arabic Speaking Only
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have food warehouse management experience within GCC
About Our Client
The Warehouse Manager plays a critical role in ensuring productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
You will be expected to strategically manage warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations in compliance with company's policies and vision.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Manager all warehouse functions across the operation and showcase exceptional management skills.
- Complies with local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree qualification is essential.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience, predominantly in a FMCG or Food background.
- Must have experience managing multiple warehouses.
- Able to lead, manage strategically, and motivate warehouse teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive tax-free salary with good benefits for the successful candidate.