You are here
Warehouse Team Leader - Fujairah
Exciting opportunity in the Mining industry
Candidates must have expericne in Warehouse Management
About Our Client
Our client is an ISO Certified Mining Company in Fujairah, with over 300 employees, within the Production sector. They have a committed management and engineering team and are now looking to further expand their corporate finance team by hiring an experienced Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, the responsibilities of Warehouse Team Leader will include, but not limited to the following:
- Supervising stock distribution in local and overseas retail branches. Ensuring that material request of retail sales for both local and abroad are prepared and fulfilled on or before the delivery date.
- Responsible for monitoring of stock issuance to all Production section. Ensuring that all material request by Production department are completely issued on time.
- Stock adjustment for all variance verified and approved by accounts department
- Maintaining stock level and replenishment of regular raw materials, hardware consumables, Spare Parts and accessories.
- Ensuring that daily delivery receipt are entered n system and vendor invoice are submitted to accounts in daily basis
- Responsible in ensuring that all stock transfer request are completely issued and posted in system.
- Resolving any back logs and make sure that there is no pending materials for inspection, supplier delivery note & invoice discrepancy were corrected, and rejected materials were returned to supplier and other inventory issues that needed to be resolved.
- Preparation of Aging and Non Moving Report for management disposition.
- Ensures Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and requirements are in compliance and well implemented.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Warehouse Team Leader the ideal candidate must have the following:
- A minimum 5+ years' experience as a store keeper or warehouse supervisor
- Must have experience in Industrial, Manufacturing or Construction industries
- Supply Chain/ Logistics/Engineering related university degree required
- Candidate must be willing to work in Fujairah
- Must be Fluent in English and Arabic.
What's on Offer
AED 10,000 - AED 15,000 + Benefits