You are here
Zone Enhancement Manager
- Responsible for assessing the various zones including proposing, implementing an
- Ensure maintenance of aesthetics and sustained client experience within the zone
About Our Client
Our Client with is an industry-specialised developer and operator of thriving business communities in Dubai
- Support Executive Director - Zone Development and Control in translating the strategic goals into short / medium term objectives for the department and monitor timely execution and meeting of plans.
- Ensure adherence to the unit's policy framework, systems, templates and procedures.
- Ensure and maintain a certain level of aesthetics in the various zones with a high standard of client satisfaction.
- Ensure coordination with the various functions within the department and with external stakeholders to attain the required objective of zone enhancement and client satisfaction.
- Ensure sustained client experience and response to feedback from clients to achieve objectives set by the business.
- Ensure close collaboration with to ensure maintenance works are carried out for the different zones and proposed enhancements are duly communicated.
- Establish workflows and processes for enhancement tracking, phasing, and prioritizing of enhancement activities.
- Conduct risk assessments to ensure risks are mitigated and the quality of service delivery meets agreed standards and meets customer expectations over the life cycle of projects.
- Ensure implementation of appropriate standards and controls in an efficient and effective manner, meeting or exceeding the overall revenue, profitability and growth targets.
- Assist leadership in building and nurturing beneficial associations with key external stakeholders e.g. (government authorities, clients and outsourcing service providers) in order to ensure that the appropriate level of external services are obtained to the best advantage of the organization.
- Assist leadership in setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisals in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
- Follows Human Resources policies and procedures for all people management aspects such as leave processing, recruitment, termination, disciplinary procedures, training, performance appraisals, and other similar related responsibilities.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues, through continued education and professional growth.
- Maintain the privacy of all company information of confidential nature at all times and ensure that the same is not disclosed to any person voluntarily, accidentally or by mistake. Ensure compliance with the Information Sharing control policies, procedures and guidelines.
Perform any other activity as directed by Executive Director - Zone Development and Control.
The Successful Applicant
Graduate degree in Business
Minimum 8 years' experience in Real Estate Development
Job Specific Skills:
Zone/ Development management
Strategic Alignment & Execution
Developing self and others
Drive for results
Working with people
What's on Offer
An Attractive Offer with Benfits