Job Vacancy Details
Permanent ⁄ AED60000 - AED70000
Updated January 23, 2013
Based either from Jeddah or Jubail, key responsibilities will include:
• drive overall business performance with a focus on improvement initiatives and processes at all the plants for increased productivity, efficiency and higher quality
• ensure the continued competitive advantage of the Group's manufacturing capability in delivering the highest level of productivity and quality and do so in a cost effective and efficient manner
• work closely with the business unit heads in planning, developing and managing their operational budgets and financial goals to ensure optimized production costs and higher margins
• establish, or help in establishing, operational performance metrics for the Group's different Plants and business units to ensure continued manufacturing excellence (lean manufacturing, 6 sigma, etc)
• drive the Group's vision and mission statements throughout the organization
Who we're looking for
In order to quickly add value, the preferred candidate will have considerable experience and have a background in the Engineering or Manufacturing sector (ideally from the Plastics industry). Currently working in a senior operational role, this individual will be able to quickly get up to speed with the group's products and services along with the engineering and manufacturing technology
About our client
Our client is an international developer and producer of woven technical fabrics, artificial grass yarns, HT fibres and non woven geotextiles. The Headquarters are in Dubai but it has the majority of the manufacturing facilities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Today the Group has 3 Strategic Business Units, and sells B2B through its global distribution network.
The business is growing rapidly and since the majority of its expansion and diversification mostly impacts the manufacturing side, an extra focus and dedicated attention on the daily operations is needed. Therefore the company seeks to employ a Chief Operating Officer (Saudi National).
What's on offer
Job Ref: 11114
Your application will be sent to Jake Olds.
Senior Auditor - Operations Qatar. Permanent
Managing Director Middle East, Food Retail Distribution, Dubai Dubai, UAE. Permanent
Assistance Finance Manager Jeddah - Saudi Arabia. Permanent
Director SAP Manufacturing & Plant Maintenance Solutions Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Permanent