Account Development Manager
Leading French multinational tyre manufacturer
Account Development Role based in Oman
About Our Client
Leading French Multinational tyre manufacturing company
Key responsibilities include Account Management, Opportunity Management, Negotiating, Customer value management and Product, service, and industry knowledge.
- Gather information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
- Oversee monitoring of relationships including lessons learned and appropriate feedback (close the loop).
- Develop/generate new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling, and making appointments.
- Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales.
- Manage own territory by allocating time and resources.
- Develop and maintain mid-term territory plans.
- Develop and execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
- Work with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities, and development of plans to deliver against an organization's objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have,
- 3-5 years of sales, business development or Key account management experience within the Tyre or Automobile Industry, ideally across a GCC country
- Experience managing distributors in a current or past role within the UAE or a GCC country
- Ability to work cross-functional and have the right skills to manage multiple stakeholders
- Young and driven, ready to be in a field-based role
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, bonus as well as all standard benefits.