AED20,000 - AED22,000 per month (AED240,000 - AED264,000)
Must have experience with Retail, FMCG and Automotive
Opportunity to work for a well established Digital agency
About Our Client
A well established Digital agency
- Partner with internal agency teams to craft innovative ways to impact business results for our clients, while ensuring that the plans are strategically sound & imaginative.
- Play a leadership role in helping clients solve marketing communication challenges whilst dedicatedly identifying new opportunities to maximize client value.
- Identify and drive new opportunities, including new business pitches for the agency.
- Build strong, impenetrable relationships with the clients, while taking sincere interest in their business issues, industry, and competitors.
- Work towards in-depth understanding of the client's business issues and use the insights to help clients articulate their needs (For example: in the form of briefs/internal briefings).
- Lead, mentor and inspire the account managers and executives reporting to you - guiding their development and career path through the agency by providing inspiring team training and thoughtful input on their career roadmaps.
- Recruit talent that raises the bar on creativity and quality.
- Allocates resources effectively, balancing client needs with profitability.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and agency departments to meet deadlines , implement best-practices, while being aligned with client expectations.
- Meet with client at-least once a month to align on overall strategy, present work done & insights/research that can help the brand achieve digital marketing success.
- Lead the creation of social media content and reporting for your portfolio, to ensure that nothing leaves the agency without your assurance, the work is outstanding and will exceed client expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to stay constantly attuned to the evolving needs of client.
- Ability to integrate seamlessly with agency peers to facilitate collaboration and innovation
- Ability to resolves conflict easily and quickly, reducing organization and interpersonal issues
- Effective, articulate (and slightly intimidating) communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure, long hours & deliver within deadlines
- Highly adaptive/have a passion for digital media marketing & changing technology in the fast paced industry
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques specifically on digital platforms
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunity,