Accountant - Saudi nationals
About Our Client
Holding company seeking investment opportunities across the commercial, industrial, manufacturing, and real estate sectors, in the UAE, KSA, and the UK
Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions including:
- Family office payments processing.
- HR related transaction processing (at finance side).
- Prepare twice a month employee off cycles requests in SAP.
Recording, classifying, and summarizing daily financial transactions in SAP.
Daily payment process initiation.
Daily bank reconciliation.
Prepare daily bank position.
Documents daily scanning and archiving in SAP.
Month end closing activities processing including recurring entries run and monthly depreciation run.
Ensuring appropriate continuous financial control in compliance with VAT regulation.
Be associated in the preparation of periodically VAT filling documents and coordinate the same with service provider before submission.
Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual audit activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting operation with fair knowledge in Record to Report process.
- Satisfactory knowledge of IFRS.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Self-starter with good MS-office skills
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Satisfactory proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). SAP or Oracle previous experience is preferable.
What's on Offer