Accounting and Administration Manager
Opportunity to work in a new established entity in Kuwait
Opportunity to develop functions and team from scratch
About Our Client
Our client is an international conglomerate group that operates in the Manufacturing and Power Energy sector. They have a committed management and are now looking to further expand their finance team by hiring an experienced Accounting and Administration Manager.
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager of the Company, the Accounting and Administration Manager will be responsible to/for:
Accounting and Finance (50%)
- Manage the implementation of accounting policies, procedures and systems
- Compute the year-end tax filing and financial audits
- Manage the General Ledger, including timely and accurate monthly closings, the review of account balances and the reconciliation of accounts.
- Manage monthly payroll, and ensure necessary deductions and reimbursements are processed against staff accounts
- Process transactions related to AP and AR, payroll, fixed assets, depreciation and amortization, and maintain records related to those.
- Provide direction during the annual financial budgeting process, managing the development of automated, accurate data gathering, analysis and presentation.
Regulatory and Internal Compliance (30%)
- Ensure organisational compliance with KDIPA & MOSAL
- Liaise with IT, Internal Audit, and Information security teams
- Gathering and familiarize with internal and external rules & regulations
- Manage Compliance control Activities and Compliance training
Human Resource Management (20%)
- Provide training and coaching to the finance team and other staff as per organisational capacity building plans
- Manage Payroll activities
- Oversee induction of new staff (finance and other), financial procedures and policies with support of your team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Finance and Administration Manager role will have
- A minimum of 6-10 years of relevant Finance and Admin experience.
- Candidates must have an intermediate level of Accounting career
- Only candidates who have fluent Arabic speaking skills will be considered.
- Any Compliance, Internal controls and cost controlling experience is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. The role offers the autonomy to stimulate the Kuwait office and possibly manage a team.