Accounting Manager - Saudi National
Working for one of the most important VRPs of Vision 2030
Contributing to a start up organisation in their establishment phase
About Our Client
Newly established Vision 2030 Realization Program.
- Managing GL, trial balance, chart of accounts.
- Preparing financial statements. Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
- Managing of bank accounts and reconciliation as well as budgeting and budget allocation internally.
- Work closely with consultants, external auditors, internal auditors, banks and Ministry of Finance.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years' experience in Accounting with IFRS and ERP (Oracle) experience.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or related field
- Professional qualification such as CPA or SOCPA.
- Saudi National Arabic Speaker.
What's on Offer
Competitive financial package and benefits.