Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager
Opportunity to join a subsidiary of one of the largest companies in KSA
Opportunity to set up the Accounts Payable & Receivable function from scratch
About Our Client
A start up organisation set up as a subsidiary of the largest telecom provider in Saudi Arabia.
- Maintaining accounts payable registers while ensuring accuracy and currency at all times.
- Maintain a clear record of accounts which have been paid and those pending.
- Processing of invoices and payments.
- Ensuring all receipts and documents are filled systematically and can be retrieved upon request.
- Reconciliation of purchase orders/ receipts.
- Ensuring all payments are receipted are in alignment with the hard copy of the respective receipts and purchase orders.
The Successful Applicant
8 years of experience in finance and accounting field.
Bachelors degree in Accounting and financial field.
CPA or ACCA preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.