Accounts Payables - Senior Associate
To be a part of Saudi 2030 vision
About Our Client
One of the largest semi-government organizations in KSA, key player in Vision 2030
- Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the organization.
- Manages functions like maintaining the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and project accounting.
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company's financial obligations are met efficiently.
- Keep track of the company's financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
- Will be in charge of data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices like general overhead, subcontractor, and employee travel reimbursements.
- Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Accounting/ CMA/ ACCA/ CPA qualification preferred
- Speak Arabic and Fluent English.
- Experience in Accounts payable with major companies a minimum of seven years.
- Experience in the Oracle ERP system.
- Microsoft software proficiency at a very excellent level.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work towards the Vision 2030
- Competitive package