Analyst 3 - International Investments
International markets exposure
Great work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable family group with an excellent investment track record and an appetite to invest further worldwide.
The role presents an opportunity to join a leading diversified conglomerate, and gain investments experience in International markets. The investment professional will take primary ownership of financial modelling and be secondarily involved in investment screening and execution.
The ideal candidate will currently be an Analyst 2/ 3 at an Investment Bank or be at a Top Tier firm (including the Big Four) and will have significant exposure to M&A transactions/ Corporate Finance across sectors.
Reporting to the Head of International Investments, the investment professional will:
- Conduct deal evaluation and execution; a holistic approach, including and not limited to investment appraisal, financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, forming recommendations and review of transaction documents
- Conduct portfolio evaluation on an on-going basis, including research, portfolio and market analysis
- Perform basic due diligence, including financial and investment policies
- Support and develop relationships with third parties
- Contribute to the sourcing of new investment opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in Business/Finance from a western university
- A Master's degree or/and MBA and/or CFA/CA is preferred
- 2-4 years' experience in Corporate Finance / M&A deals at an Investment bank or a Top Tier firm (including the Big Four) or within Corporate Investments for a similar period of time
- Excellent quantitative skills and financial modelling skills such as valuation, merger models, portfolio metrics, DCF models etc.
- Arabic speakers preferred
- Work experience across sectors is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
What's on Offer
International exposure, career progression