Analyst- Investment Banking
Candidates will have the opportunity to work for a multinational firm
Opportunity to grow and progress your career locally and internationally
About Our Client
- My client is a leading financial services group providing investment banking, private equity and asset management services across MENA.
- Build financial models, good understanding of generally accepted valuation methods (DCF, multiples, LBO, etc.) and calculation of key ratios (ROCE, ROE, equity to assets, debt to equity, ROI) to support marketing and transaction execution processes
Assist senior bankers in preparing valuation report, drafting pitch books, company profiles and other presentations
Undertake financial analysis and participate in the execution of M&A and capital markets transactions (Buy-side, Sell-side, Mergers, IPOs, rights issues and private placements) in the MENA region
The Successful Applicant
- 3-4 Years' experience
- Consulting firm/ Investment Banking background preferred
What's on Offer
- Candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in sourcing new deals.
- Candidate will be exposed to attractive client network and transaction exposure.
- Working in a lean and focused organisation structure allows candidates to accelerate their career.