Fantastic opportunity to join a successful and fast-growing organisation.
Drive and execute the Analytics and Business Intelligence roadmap.
About Our Client
This is a leading organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new initiatives and resources, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Drive the analytics roadmap to support the business in operationalising available customer data and business intelligence.
- Provide strategic data-driven recommendations to improve decision-making and drive cross-functional success.
- Act as point of contact for the analytics department and liase with various stakeholders to understand business requirements and objectives, in line with current product lines and processes.
- Apply effective technical and change management skills to promote data led decisions as part of strategic objectives.
- Provide comprehensive reporting solutions utilising visualisation tools such Power BI or Tableau.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with 5-7 years' experience within Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Strong experience with customer analytics, designing and presenting data visualisation dashboards to senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and promote data driven strategies within a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Generous tax-free salary with relocation and family benefits.
- Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects.
- Chance to lead critical initiatives with stakeholders of the highest calibre.