Exciting new opportunity to join a successful and growing Data team.
An opportunity to execute the Customer Analytics initiatives and Insights.
About Our Client
This is a leading organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new initiatives and resources, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Manage the customer analytics initiatives to support the business and project teams in operationalising available customer data and business intelligence.
- Promote customer centricity and the use of customer-driven insights across the organization.
- Articulate data driven customer insights and recommendations, liaising with and challenging different business functions such as Marketing & Finance.
- Support the development of new projects and initiatives through appropriate customer behaviour and sentiment analysis and be able report findings by utilising tools such Power BI or Tableau.
- Apply effective technical and change management skills to promote data led decisions as part of business and project objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years' experience in an Analytics role.
- Strong experience with customer analytics, designing and presenting data visualisation dashboards to senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and promote data driven strategies within a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects rewarded with a tax-free salary and family benefits
- Chance to lead critical initiatives with stakeholders of the highest calibre