Application Engineer (KSA National)
Excellent chance to work for a global leader in the field
Attractive tax free salary package and additional benefits
About Our Client
Multi national global leader in power generation industry
- Evaluates customer needs and aligns requirements with identified customer exceptions.
- Implementing designs, and delivering high performance, low-cost equipment and system solitons integrated with customers' solitons.
- Communication - Written And Verbal - Is able to effectively and clearly communicate in both written and verbal means.
- Provide practical advice, proposals and solutions to the customers to select the correct equipment at the most competitive price and in line with product availability
- Estimate and offer turnkey Power Solutions
- Has experience in Microsoft & AutoCAD
- Engineering, design and documentation of system solution for power generation
- Projects, covering the commercial side as well and do value engineering considering local value add
- Establish proper relationship with the local suppliers and request from them quotation and assistance for the local accessories and equipment
- Visit consultants and provide them with product specs especially at the design stage of the projects
- Project management included project execution in fast track project.
- Customer relationship management
- Effective, technical assistants for customer/ sales team.
- Visit customer sites for issues related to site application and engineering
- Understanding of market specific regulations (norms, standards, emission regulations, import regulations)
- Clear understanding of the available products within the market and the ability to design solutions around them
- Organization of technical seminars as well as presentation to customers, consultants, engineering companies etc.
- Support marketing activities with technical input.
- Maintains knowledge of products, technologies, and policies.
- Tracking and reporting of trends, business conditions and account status
- Support of installation and commissioning planning.
- Project tracking and reporting on a regular base to senior management
The Successful Applicant
- This position is for KSA Nationals only
- College, university, or equivalent degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Preferred or related technical experience in field required
- Previous experience in Application
- 6-10 years of Experience in similar role
- Working knowledge on High Voltage (HV) Electrical System
- Working Knowledge on Control Systems and interlocking systems
- Knowledge in reading drawings/documents (Electrical drawings, PID diagrams, layout drawings, mechanical GA drawings)
- Software Knowledge (AutoCAD, Microsoft)
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well recognised multi national brand and grow your career in the field
- Attractive and competitive salary package and benefits