Arabic Speaking - Executive Assistant
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading Global Professional Services firm in Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of an EA to Partners.
The Executive Assistant to Partners will have a variety of responsibilities including
Full secretarial duties:
- Intense schedule organisation.
- Primary responsibility for multiple diary management, managing constant change.
- Extensive global business travel planning.
- Maintaining compliance with the company's Global Travel Policies & preferred vendor programmes.
- Produce and proof-read correspondence, documents, packs and presentations if and when required, frequently under tight time constraints
- Work collaboratively with EAs in a team environment, providing back up cover for their Partners during holiday or sickness
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this EA to Partners Position:
- Minimum of 5 years EA experience supporting a leadership team in a corporate environment
- Strong organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Excellent Excel skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with UAE's leading Professional Services Company.