(Arabic Speaking only) CEO Office Manager
CEO Office Manager
About Our Client
They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of CEO Office Manager
The CEO Office Manager role will be responsible for:
- Manage meetings for the CEO ensuring the calendars, agenda / topic, attendees, presentations, equipment and catering are all clearly organized and communicate in advance.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure the CEO's time is appropriately prioritized and used effectively to meet the CEO and organisation's needs.
- Ensure adequate systems are developed and operated to ensure all CEO office correspondence is appropriately filed and archived (both electronically and physically)
- Effectively track and follow-up on matters requiring action from internal and external departments.
- Maintain a clear and full contacts record for the CEO.
- Accurately complete and personal and corporate travel booking requests given by the CEO
- Manage the CEO office mail and courier to ensure correspondence is delivered quickly to the right people and overnight correspondence is delivered to the CEO.
- Updating the CEO gift registry to comply with the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics policy
- Screening the CEO telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them in appropriate manner.
- Translation of letters and emails from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Drafting and editing formal letters in both Arabic & English.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and documentation routed through CEO's office.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position:
- Should be Native Arabic Speaking
- Should be able to write, read and translate Arabic
- Has strong EA experience for CEO/ MD level
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced EA/ PA to further progress their career.