Area Sales Manager - Africa Region - Airlines/Aviation
Market leaders in their industry
Dynamic/ consultative sales position
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in supplies to the aviation/airlines space.
Your key responsibilities as ASM will be:
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with key decision-makers at airline customers.
- Deliver sales growth and profitability targets for existing and new clients
- Plan and direct customer sales initiatives and maximize growth opportunities
- Earn and leverage credibility within the airline industry to gain understanding of competitive strategies as well as consumer/passenger trends
- Effectively collaborate with internal resources to develop products, programs and services that maximize customer satisfaction and business growth.
- Work closely with Marketing and Brand Teams to implement effective communication strategies
- Communication and coordination with Customer service to execute and plan customer forecasts, tenders/enquiries, visit reports, quotations/calculations and account receivables
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role:
- You must have a liking/ passion/ tenacity for engaging in medium to long term sales cycles where you engage with a client from start to finish - winning the deal
- Positive, empathetic, confident and outgoing personality with ability to win over people
- Ability to work independently and across multifunctional teams
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that will require handling a variety of tasks
- International working experience as well as experience in the airline and / or hospitality industry is preferred (trading and distribution on branded / promotional items)
What's on Offer
AED 20-25,000 per month, sales bonus/ commission scheme, standard UAE and company benefits