Asset Rehab Specialist
Opportunity to work with a growing organization
Competitive Salary & Benefits
About Our Client
Growing telecommunications comapny offering great compensation and additional benefits
- Manage the preventative maintenance plan & works with responsible team coordination, actions and work completions to ensure maximum availability
- Ensures the compliance of IMS. Ensure a safe working environment for himself, his colleagues and contractors while working on any equipment.
- Obtains a Permit to Work for each job as necessitated by the safety and associated Procedures.
- Ensures all Method Statements Work Instruction and Procedures are followed by himself and Contractors while undertaking any work.
- Ensures that all appropriate tools are available to ensure work can be carried out safely on equipment.
- Supervises Mechanical Technicians and Contractors to ensure Safety Rules and HSE procedures are followed.
- Reports any unsafe conditions in accordance with procedure.
- Asses the assets related to telecommunication towers and define a project for their replacement or maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
4+ years of experience in telecommunication field (Ideally Telecom Towers)
KSA Nationals preferred
Good written and spoken English and Arabic are a must
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a growing organisation