Assistant Manager Key Accounts
Fortune 50 Global Tech Company - Based in MEA Headquarters out of Dubai
Manage Key Accounts across the E-commerce channel
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Consumer Technology industry who operates in the Middle East & Africa through the head office based in Dubai.
- Responsible for managing Key Accounts across the E-commerce channel
- Maximize revenue and profit by setting sales strategies and plans that focus on the assigned region/market based on the sales strategies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration
- Must have consumer electronics experience within a principal business
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience managing e-commerce channels
- Previous relevant experience managing retail channels
What's on Offer
An attractive competitive salary with all standard benefits ( Bonus, Medical, Flights)