Assistant Vice President - Corporate Finance
About Our Client
The client is a multinational banking and financial services institution that is most well known for their project financing activities.
- Strong analytical skills and will involve the review and analysis of information including customer financial statements, corporate finance, financial models, due diligence and legal documentation.
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance theory, practice, documentation and execution
- Preparing externally facing marketing materials, including PPT presentations for corporate finance, project finance and other ancillary business initiatives, in line with the guidelines and seeking compliance approval.
- Financial modelling and analysis for transactions in support of transaction lead.
- Managing other administrative and support functions related to the team (e.g. preparation/circulation of signing logs, KYC).
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience within corporate finance/M&A/financial modelling
- Knowledge of corporate finance transaction execution and documentation
- Experience of working in a large financial institution or other relevant role in industry, advisory or finance
- Financial modelling experience desirable.
- Undergraduate level degree in the field of Finance or Economics (or equivalent)
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure
- Growth opportunities