Assistant Warehouse Manager
Our Client is a leading family group.
It is currently expanding its business operations across KSA
About Our Client
Our Client is a pioneer trading company in Saudi Arabia specializing in the FMCG and Automotive sectors.
- Deputizes for the Warehouse Manager in his absence.
- Ensures the operation plan is carried out in accordance with daily objectives.
- To be responsible for completion and prompt submission of all related paperwork and the provision of other information as requested.
- Controls the complete inventories as well as scheduled cycle counts.
- Ensures that all inventory transactions are properly documented in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensures all "Goods In" products are received as per SOPs.
- Delegates and prioritize duties to achieve objectives.
- Ensures all "Orders" are picked accurately and on time
- Ensures all records electronic and paper are maintained and recorded correctly.
- Performs other duties as requested by their Warehouse Manager.
- Utilises all resources to obtain maximum efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Business Management or related field. Logistics qualification
- 2 years of experience in Warehouse Management
- Operational knowledge in:Forklifts, Pallet jacks, Mobile computers (RF scanners, PDAs, …), Radio frequency data communication equipment, Vehicular Global Positioning System (GPS), Label making software, Project management software.
- Arabic speaker is preferred.
What's on Offer
An attractive offer with benefits.