Associate, Corporate Development/ Investment Management
Excellent exposure & compensation
Well-reputed organisation & high calibre team
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest chemicals exporters in their field and are a billion-dollar top-line entity.
The role will report to a pedigree COO whose prior experience is Investment Banking for Bulge Bracket entities across EMEA.
- Have a strategic thought process and engage with company leadership in order to help guide long-term corporate development
- Evaluate new business strategies and prioritize new opportunities for the business
- End-to-end management of post-merger / joint-venture integration strategic partnership deal processes. This includes financial analysis, financial modelling, due diligence, structuring and negotiating transactions and planning integrations
- Build strategic relationships with stakeholders at portfolio companies (CEOs, CFOs, CXOs) in the MENA region and serve in a centralised function
The Successful Applicant
- Have a Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics or STEM concentrations
- Have 5-7 years of strong corporate development, investment banking, investments or portfolio management experience
- Have experience in financial modelling, forecasting and analysis
- Have a strong understanding of the technological and operational capabilities of the business to align with market opportunities. Candidates with a background in engineering or science preferred.
- Have a transaction management, opportunity evaluation, and corporate development skill-set
- Have stakeholder management and client-facing capabilities
- Be comfortable working independently and lead with initiative
- Ability to travel monthly to one Arab and one North African country
- French speaker is strongly preferred
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure to CXOs and the businesses, on-the-job exposure/ L&D from the COO, market compensation, career progression and stability.