Associate - Country, Sector Company Risk Ratings
Work for Fund that oversees numerous projects within Saudi Arabia
Opportunity to work for a government entity
About Our Client
Our client is a government entity responsible for overseeing and monitoring the governance, risk & compliance functions of numerous funds within Saudi Arabia. The BoD and Executive Committee comprises of individuals from the Royal Family, Royal Court and senior government officials.
- To analyse counterparties, identify and quantify risk drivers in transaction structures, prepare credit memos, make recommendations and manage exposure.
- Protects the organization from financial loss or goodwill damage resulting of a client's failure to fulfil its payment obligations
- Provides functional and managerial leadership over a portfolio of global corporations and financial institutions including credit assessments, monitoring and risk mitigation.
- Lead financial assessments through interaction with client senior management and internal account executives - assessments entail financial statement and cash flow analysis and modelling to ascertain the credit health of each respective client
- Ensuring risk policies are set as well as local regulatory risk requirements
- Ensure that systems and procedures are set up to recognise, identify, measure, monitor and control credit, market and operational risks incurred by the bank
- Monitoring control processes for operational risk, market risk and credit risk
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Risk Management experience within the banking sector is essential
- Experience in working with 3rd parties - regulators, ratings agencies, investment banks, external auditors, consulting firms
- Thorough knowledge of banking and financial instruments, credit and market risk, accounting rules and practices
- Thorough knowledge of Basel II regulation and regulatory capital requirements
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with benefits