Associate Director - Credit Risk (Corporate & FIG)
Excellent work life balance
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest banks in the world with total assets of over USD 1.5 Tn. They provide various services including current accounts, international money transfers, credit cards, saving accounts and loans.
This individual will be reporting to Managing Director, Head of Business Development, MENA & Turkey for Corporates & FIG and will be responsible for the following;
- Provide full credit analysis, research and administrative functions.
- By gathering information of customers, industries, country etc., conduct credit analysis for new and existing customers.
- Create high-quality credit applications.
- Communicate well with relevant credit department in London.
- Conduct strong/timely monitoring of credit worthiness in accordance with the internal credit rating procedure.
- Ability to write, report and articulate the credit profile of existing and prospective clients, including running credit models, analysing cash flows and preparing analytical documentation.
- Initiate/complete the required process for KYC Exercise on Anti Money Laundering manuals.
- Review and negotiate related legal documentation.
- Comply with various regulations related to banking business.
- Comply with internal rules.
- Take responsibility for any other ad-hoc job tasks to be requested by MDs and team head such as sector research.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a reputed Western university
- Have a Master's degree and/or pursuing or completed CFA/CA is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years' credit analysis experience at an international commercial bank with a preference for an investment banking experience
- High analytical and research skills on credit for individual names, structured transactions, industry and country including data collection from several resources such as Bloomberg, Dealogic etc.
- Good knowledge in legal documentation and understanding of the negotiation process and interacting with internal and external legal advisors.
- Good consultative /communication skills (relationship building internally and externally).
- Arabi speaking is a plus
What's on Offer
Great exposure and excellent work-life balance