Associate Director- Investment
Opportunity to lead a team in an industrial investment firm
Supervise the performance of activities related to the formation of the deals
About Our Client
- My client is a principal investment firm. It seeks to invest in and develop viable and suitable businesses that directly enable the development and growth of strategic industrial sectors and their value chains in the Kingdom. The firm makes industrial investments including those made in and around manufacturing
- Contribute to the development of the function's objectives, goals, initiatives, plans, policies and procedures and supervises their execution
- Support in developing the Function's annual budget, including Financial and Human Capital requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain the Function's policies, processes and procedures, ensuring they are sufficient and appropriate, and are in accordance with leading practices
- Set employee objectives and KPI's in conjunction with employees, ensuring they are in line with the function's objectives and the company's overall corporate goals
- Provide feedback, coaching and support to employees in order to maximise their performance and productivity
- Coordinate and work closely with the Human Capital team to attract, develop, manage and retain staff whilst creating an ideal work environment for growth and engagement within the function
- Supervise performing regional and local market analysis for Sectors to identify the industry's by size, segment and/or brands
- Review and support in the preparation of reports to management regarding a number of issues including market intelligence and the investment environment relevant to the concerned sector
- Assist in identifying key players in the industry and assist in developing methods to attract industrial investments in their specific industrial sector
- Supervise performing deal/JV planning activities for the Sector, including commercial analysis, risk assessment, and the identification of potential deal/JV partners
The Successful Applicant
- 9-12 years of relevant investment experience.
- Expertise in deal formation and greenfield set up.
- Preferably experience in an industrial entity, leading top tier investment bank or principal investment platform.
What's on Offer
Individuals looking for growth and development in terms of:
- industry and deal exposure
- opportunity to be promoted as leader in one of the JV's (CFO/CEO/COO etc)