- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances
- A chance be a part of a Saudi Vision 2030 giga-project
About Our Client
Our client is a regionally reputed giga-project. As part of the Saudization initiative, they are seeking a landscaping director, specialized in creating and modifying features of open spaces to enhance their various communities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of facilities Landscaping services on all units, communities & Public realms (including but not limited to living streets, pedestrian spines, front gardens, main gardens, walkways …etc.).
- Assist in reviewing of master landscape plans, Concept designs, planting & irrigation plans, detailed drawings, specifications, involves value added engineering and makes sure that the landscape design is in line with highest standards of efficiency, feasibility, environmental resource conservation and KSA vision related to green areas.
- Establish and monitor and control the documentations system related to department (such as reporting formats, checklists…etc.), Also Ensure quality systems are in place and report on quality directives and ensure active participation in internal and external audits
- Comply with all Company policies, site rules and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety and safe working practices. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your workplace and training of staff through ensuring monthly toolbox talks are planned and carried out with regards to general safety.
- Assist in Developing and implementing landscape policies and procedures of the landscape department to ensure efficient and safe operation.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of all Landscaping services (Soft & Hard) contractors working under the client's scope in areas including specific equipment/areas
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in environmental/agricultural engineering preferable or similar background
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a management role
- Ability to use computer software and to be Familiar with CAFM systems
- Good financial acumen, ability to work to a budget.
- Leadership with ability to manage and motivate a team
- Project management skills
- Management experience, supervision of contractors and use of a permit to work system.
- excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Customer relations management.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a Saudi Vision 2030 giga-project.