- Great exposure
- Excellent compensation and benefits
About Our Client
The client is a multinational consultancy providing services across assurance, financial advisory, corporate finance, IT, tax and M&A to clients across various sectors.
Reporting to the Partner, the role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Advise clients on complex valuation issues.
- Supervise the reporting quality and other deliverables
- Showcase the ability to integrate various types of expertise to meet client needs.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of proposals
- Accompany the Partner in the presentation of reports and conclusions to clients.
- Manage administrative standards in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Ability to execute all aspects of the engagement and work directly with the Director/ Partner.
- Manage a team of varying sizes and coordination is being maintained
- Ensure client satisfaction with respect to the engagement
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following
- A minimum of bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management/Economics
- More than 8 years of relevant experience within corporate finance/valuation with a consultancy
- ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA/CBV/ASA/CFA is a strong preference
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong business development skills or/and excellent knowledge of the market
- Excellent English language communication skills, including report writing
What's on Offer
Great exposure and excellent compensation