- Dynamic, brand new role within a leading, global law firm
- Western qualified lawyers sought
About Our Client
Considered within the top 10 law firms globally, with a well-established presence in the Middle East.
- Lead on matters pertaining to your area of expertise with a high-level of client interaction.
- Drive IP and Technology matters within the larger practice.
- Draft and negotiate key transaction documents and contracts.
- Be the expert resource for clients on data privacy and GDPR.
- Manage pipelines especially within digital transformation, fintech, data service centres and cloud services projects.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years PQE.
- Qualified in the UK, US or similar jurisdiction.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in GDPR and data privacy.
- Experience working at a global law firm highly desired.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with a clear path to progression
- Opportunity to work on high-profile legal matters with local and global teams
- Progressive environment