Banking Supervision Advisor
Opportunity to work with one of the leading financial services entities in KSA
Exposure to all FI's and NBFI's as well as Regulators within the Kingdom.
About Our Client
A global leading financial services entity in Saudi Arabia.
- Internal Audit reporting skills in terms of Banking systems data experience
- Working on projects related to Data and affecting data within the commercial Banking sphere
- Data collections from Bank systems
- Knowledge and understanding of the business and supervisory functions of the banking system.
- Banking financial analysis skills.
- Being able to develop definitions of banking data items and the ability to analyse them as well.
- Designing reports for different banks activities that will help in proposing supervisory action requirements.
- Design reports that were worked manually through excel in the SAP system and classification of data items and information in a way that allows linking them for the purposes of study and comparison and design dashboards as well.
- Technical assistance to find technical solutions on the Return Management System RMS, which is designed by Vizor.
- The ability to communicate effectively and to be able to explain, interpret, and share knowledge.
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide different solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience within commercial banks and Central banks with exposure on regulatory reporting required by Central banks and have a knowledge in the systems extracting the data eg. SAP (minimum), Vizor system (preferred).
- Regulatory & Financial reporting experience in terms of reporting Banking data, using system
- Basel reporting standards
- Team player and leadership skills, train people.
What's on Offer
- Market competitive salary
- Medical Coverage
- Additional benefits