- Opportunity to be a part of a Vision 2030 mega-project
- Work on disruptive Blockchain projects in the Energy sector
About Our Client
Our client is one of the prestigious giga-projects that are currently underway in Saudi Arabia, and is integral to Saudi's Vision 2030.
The Blockchain Developer will work conceptualisation and delivery of disruptive Smart Grid Applications. He/she will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the creation of a 'Smart Grid' through blockchain
- Designing and building blockchain framework, networks, platforms and assets
- Application architecture and development lifecycle of blockchain based products and services
- Working closely with relevant functions/stakeholders such as IT, Data and business teams
- Integrating blockchain based products and services
- Continuous improvement of applications, products and services
- Spotting opportunities for innovation, and improving blockchain/crypto powered payment systems
- Where and when required, finding and managing consultants, vendors and SMEs
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to provide updates/progress reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Academically inclined, and have at least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- 2+ years of development experience in Ethereum blockchain and Solidity
- Software/application development experience
- Knowledge of data-science/machine learning, and how this links with blockchain
- Exposure to at least one industry blockchain application such as Multichain, IBM Hyperledger, Corda etc.
- Programming skills in C++, Java and/or Python
- Agile methodology experience
- An impressive portfolio of completed projects to showcase
- Ideally worked in industries such as Energy or Financial Services
- Naturally innovative, and have the drive to bring ideas/concepts to life
- Ability to work with several different stakeholders/departments
- Willingness to work in an unstructured 'start-up' style environment
What's on Offer
Apart from the opportunity to work on career-defining Blockchain projects, an attractive salary and benefits would be on offer for the successful candidate.
Additionally, relocation benefits would also be provided in case candidates are based outside Saudi Arabia.