- Exciting role with a Governmental entity, Saudi Vision 2030 project
- Start-up Governmental Authority commissioned by the Royal Decree
About Our Client
Governmental organisation in KSA - Vision 2030
- Manage fair and honest dealings with all the board members and keep all Board Members informed of the issues, needs, and required operations. Remain impartial in dealing with Board members. Be committed to meeting responsibilities.
- Provide answers and feedback on all the queries from Board members.
- Prepare and provide adequate and timely board agenda information.
- Inform and manage required information for the Board Members to reach appropriate decisions.
- Attend all Board meetings, Board Committee meetings and review all materials prior to the meetings to assure meaningful participation, participate actively in discussion when required and prepare Minutes of meetings, internal orders and Board resolutions.
- Follow up the implementation of Board resolutions.
- Refer all complaints and suggestions to the President and prepare adequately for Board meetings.
- Serves as advisor to the Board considering the best interest of the Company at all times.
- Maintaining confidentiality about any sensitive or confidential information received in the course of duties as a trustee.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience as a board secretary
- 8+ years of experience
- Excellent exposure to communications (writte, spoken - both English and Arabic)
- Experience working with a large organization with a company size over 500 employees
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package with benefits (Bonus, Schooling, etc.) is on offer for the successful candidate.