An opportunity to work with a Saudi Arabian Royal Commission
Exposure to one of KSA's Mega projects with a focus on Vision 2030
About Our Client
Our client is a Royal Court of Saudi Arabia responsible for one of the Kingdom's Mega projects in the western province.
- Consolidate and summarize budget recommendations for each budget cycle as required at the department/unit level.
- Prepare creative and complex power point presentations and other reports using spreadsheet software, particularly excel. Assist in compiling and maintaining data to support these efforts.
- Populate the banner spreadsheet budgeting system as needed.
- Manage day-to-day activities as related to specific budget areas such as utilities, dues and memberships, telecommunications including gather data, entering and monitoring purchase orders. Responsible for the maintenance of excel spreadsheets including projection activities.
- Serve as liaison and resource to departments regarding financial data and proper budget procedures and practices.
- Prepare program cost analysis, with recommendations to management for final decision making.
The Successful Applicant
Over 5 years' experience in budgeting and control holding a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Good knowledge of SOCPA/IFRS.
Experience with ERP system preferable SAP.
What's on Offer
Competitive package is on offer.