- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of an exciting start-up
- Must have strong data analysis and financial modelling skills
About Our Client
This is an up-and-coming tech-based company in the UAE, utilising innovative technologies to offer simplified solutions for independent employment opportunities in emerging markets
- Conduct extensive research on topics aligned with the organisation's agenda.
- Build robust financial models to conduct rigorous market data analysis and provide key strategic insights to support the executive team's decision-making process.
- Utilise advanced technology to deliver high calibre stakeholder presentations.
- Implement appropriate data compilation and reporting methodologies to document and prepare routine executive reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Strategy Specialist
- Experience working with a fintech or tech-focused start-up business in a strategic role or as an external strategy consultant.
- MBA or master's degree from a leading university.
- Must possess strong business acumen with excellent financial modelling and data analysis skills.
- Strong MS Excel and Power Point skills and expertise using BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business