Business Analyst - Data Management
Fantastic opportunity to work for a multinational organisation
Requires strong Business Analysis experience with data management
About Our Client
This multinational organisation provides integrated services across all global offices. Their mission is to strive for excellence and hence invests in the best resources to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Build relationships within the organisation.
- Develop overall knowledge of operations and supporting services.
- Work with all areas of the organisation to understand and document business processes and business requirements to initiate process improvements.
- Translate business processes and business requirements into optimal IT solutions, by utilising data modelling and other solution design skills.
- Lead the effort in integrating data from various business units around the world to enable an integrated view of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, engineering, business management or a related field.
- Strong process mapping skills
- Strong information management and data warehousing skills and experience within a complex environment
- Experience in data modelling (E-R, transactional, and dimensional models).
- Knowledgeable of best practices in reporting and data visualisation.
- Experience in working in an agile development environment (Kanban, Scrum).
- Knowledgeable in one of PM methodologies (PMP, Prince2, etc.).
What's on Offer
In addition to joining an incredible organisation during a very exciting time of change and development, this role will pay an attractive tax-free salary and company benefits.