- Truly exciting opportunity with an innovative and expanding organisation
- Must have experience as a business analyst alongside a technical background
About Our Client
A young and dynamic IT organisation investing heavily in talent to fuel their growth.
- Assess and collect requirements from stakeholders and manage relationships; format and simplify while communicating requirements depending on the stakeholder.
- Document requirements in formal requirement documents for various stages; format and transform the requirements into General, Architectural and Detail Functional Designs depending on the teams.
- Use business process mapping to simplify applications development and assess the impacts of change.
- Actively involved in all project coordination, application architecture and technical design.
- Proactively analyse other technical systems and business models to find solutions to business requirements and expand your/the company's knowledge base.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum BSc. In computer science, software engineering, IT or similar related fields.
- At least 3 years of overall experience, with a combination of strong experience in a business analyst role and prior experience in software development.
- Strong hands-on experience in Business Process Mapping using Bizagi and Processmaker.
- Strong hands-on experience in requirement gathering, design and documentation, including various modelling techniques.
- Must have experience in software development and testing.
- Knowledge of technologies involved in application development and ERP/MRP application highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and project coordination.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in rapidly growing organisation for high-profile clients across Oman and the GCC.
- Substantial potential for growth and personal development.
- Opportunity to work for a youthful, innovative organisation.
- Competitive compensation package, with benefits.