Business Development and Marketing Manager (9 month contract)
Our client is a global law firm
9 month contract in Dubai
About Our Client
Our client is a globally reputed law firm with a long-standing foundation in the Middle East
As BD & Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities will be as below:
- Identify, assess and coordinate conferences, seminars, forums, sponsorships, speaking and writing opportunities to ensure they are line with the goals of the practice.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to develop, prepare and distribute all marketing material at the practice level, and promote exposure of the practice and individual attorneys, as appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals/RFPs/presentations with fellow attorneys. As well as keeping track of pitch-wins and losses.
- Distribute research to different teams on trends in the industry or area of law.
- Work with the research team to provide assigned practice groups with regular updates regarding new business opportunities, market trends and competitive threats.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you must have the below experience and attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
- Overall minimum professional work experience of 10 years' with a minimum of 3-5 year's in marketing, BD or proposal within legal/law or professional services
- Strong work ethic and sense of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload, work independently and in a team, and stick to deadlines
- Experience with InterAction is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a marketing-related field. A Master's degree or further qualification, is a plus.
What's on Offer
AED 27,000 per month plus UAE benefits and company benefits