Business Development Manager - Environment Monitoring Products
An opportunity to work with an multinational company
An opportunity to lead country wide operations
About Our Client
Our client a multinational company with operations in over 50 countries. They are market leaders in manufacturing and trading industrial monitoring products.
* Conduct and engage in strategic business development efforts by business line to achieve end goal
* Market research and preparation of materials such as reports, PPTs, meeting materials
* Networking with external parties either by face to face meetings, business trips or trade fair and exhibitions for lead generation and business development
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a business development role dealing with scientific products.
* Strong communication skills and ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
* A background in an engineering discipline will be an advantage to pick up and understand the different business units of the organisation
* Financial acumen and understanding of project finance will also be an advantage
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits.